Ad-link header

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Tango Shake




             I have heard of  mango lemonades..but as i didn't have lemon at home, i just tried Tang of lemon flavor...& this recipe of mine came out to be a great success..the special taste of lime and the sweetness of mango gives the magical punch !!!!

Ingredients

1.Mango-1 (ripe)
2.Milk-3/4 cup
3.Water-1/4 cup
4.Sugar-2 or 3 tbsp(depends)
5.Tang/Rasna(Lemon flavor)-1 tbsp

Preparation

~Peel the skin of the mango & de-seed them & add them in the blender.
~Add milk, water & sugar & blend for 2 mins.
~Check the sweetness & add more sugar if needed(depends on the sweetness of the mango)
~Add tang & blend & check the amazing flavor..

It actually feels like a mixture of green & ripened mangoes..:)



No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by sajinastastes.blogspot.com Enhanced by Saju's Tastes

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts

Thanks


A big thanks for your valuable time reading my blog post...Your comments and feedback is very valuable to me & I would feel more happier.... Please feel free to leave your comments & suggetions for this post... Thanks a loot...
Try out my easy recipe & post its beautiful pic in my facebook page..
https://www.facebook.com/SajusTaste
or you can mail it to me..
~ SAJINA BISHAR