Ad-link header

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Badam Dates Shake





A really yummyy shake....


Ingredients

1.Badam-10(Almonds)
2.Dates-6
3.Milk-1 cup
4.Sugar-1/2 or 1 tsp(depends)

Preparation

~Soak the badam in water for 5 mins & peel its skin off.
~Grind the badams & add it in the blender.
~De-seed the dates & grind little & add it in the blender.
~Add 1/4 cup of milk in the blender & blend for 2 mins.
~Pour rest of the milk & sugar & blend.
~Taste to check the sweetness..(should not be excess as dates are added)
~Freeze for atleast 1 hr.


Serve chilled...This recipe is for 1 big glass of sweetness....:)

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by sajinastastes.blogspot.com Enhanced by Saju's Tastes

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts

Thanks


A big thanks for your valuable time reading my blog post...Your comments and feedback is very valuable to me & I would feel more happier.... Please feel free to leave your comments & suggetions for this post... Thanks a loot...
Try out my easy recipe & post its beautiful pic in my facebook page..
https://www.facebook.com/SajusTaste
or you can mail it to me..
~ SAJINA BISHAR