Ad-link header

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Golden Phoenix

Most Expensive Cupcake in the World...Its made of edible Gold....

         This pricey dessert costs a whopping £645 ($1,000) at Dubai’s Bloomsbury’s Cupcakes....
        Served on a covered Villari 24-carat gold empire cake stand, the cupcake is adorned with edible gold and chocolate.... It's available at the new Bloomsbury’s location in the Dubai Mall.

          In June 2012, Bloomsbury cupcake founder Shafeena Yusuff Ali announced she wanted to create the pricey dessert.  It took her five weeks to develop the dish.
        Twitter backlash ensued after unveiling the dish.  Negative tweets like “it’s not impressive. Sorry, but this is how I feel. And well caviar isn’t 1 of the ingredients” and “I would just think that this money could be used for a better cause than obesity. But this is purely my belief,” were some of the responses.
      Ali tweeted her response “sorry you feel that way! I was making an honest effort to create something amazing!”
 
  Do watch its making...A YouTube video offers a behind-the-scenes look at the making of “The Golden Phoenix....


Something really interesting for food lovers.....

Just shared it for my friends who have not watched it yet.... 

 




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts

Thanks


A big thanks for your valuable time reading my blog post...Your comments and feedback is very valuable to me & I would feel more happier.... Please feel free to leave your comments & suggetions for this post... Thanks a loot...
Try out my easy recipe & post its beautiful pic in my facebook page..
https://www.facebook.com/SajusTaste
or you can mail it to me..
~ SAJINA BISHAR