Ad-link header

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Sharing Event !!! (March 30 - April 6)'13


Hey !!! Everyone enjoying Easter....
So what did you make special for this Easter...
Share it with us...
* Everyone please mail me (sajina.jml@gmail.com) the pic of your Easter food you(or anyone @ home...just mention their name) prepared...
* Any no: of pics are accepted...
* This is not a contest..so no giveaways..
* Entries accepted till 6th of April..
* Would love to see the varieties...
* Can be veg/non-veg/sweet/savoury...just anything...
* Facebook/Blog links also allowed...(for the recipes)
* Else provide the recipes along with the mail..
Xpecting everyone's participation...♥

Any doubts or if interested in participating do comment below..
Would provide this as a round-up in my blog too...:)
Waiting for your entries...!!! Hurrry !!!
 

11 comments:

  1. Visit my space in your free time.
    Am new follower. If you follow back, i will be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thnx Arthy..so happy 2 recieve ur entry...do send in ur blog link too..or fb link..:)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for letting us submit our creations! What a great way to share with fellow bloggers on Easter =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx dear..have posted ur entry in facebook..do tag urself der...

      Delete
  4. I have sent mine :)2 entries :) to your mail!. Nice to see u and lovely blog u has! Happy to follow you..I ll be happy & Thankful to you if you follow me back dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recieved ur entries n posted in fb...wud definitely visit ur space soon..:) n thnx 4 sharing ur entries..xpecting more...

      Delete
  5. Hi dear, thanks for stopping by my place. Started following u, wud be glad if u can follow back too...will email my entries soon..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ..You have a lovely log and I started following you. It old be highly appreciable if you follow mine too.
    http://cookingwithsapana.blogspot.com
    Thanks
    Sapana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had an awesome Easter. I am happy to have nominated you for the Liebster Award as I love your blog. Please find more details at http://goodeatstostyle.blogspot.com/search/label/Awards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts

Thanks


A big thanks for your valuable time reading my blog post...Your comments and feedback is very valuable to me & I would feel more happier.... Please feel free to leave your comments & suggetions for this post... Thanks a loot...
Try out my easy recipe & post its beautiful pic in my facebook page..
https://www.facebook.com/SajusTaste
or you can mail it to me..
~ SAJINA BISHAR