Ad-link header

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Apple Mango Juice




                   All my family is crazy of mangoes... Mango Lassi (Smoothie), Mango LemonadeMango Sunrise  & Tango Shake are the common ones that pleases our taste-buds...Found out a new combination of mangoes with apples last week...& I've been preparing it this whole week...Mangoes got over...& waiting for next bunch of mangoes....The main motivation for me to prepare this easy juice is that my son is really fond of this...The color of the juice itself makes him soo happy that he starts clapping his hands & smiles at me...He's getting one & half year old tomorrow...So if he liked & approved it, I'm sure many of you would love it !!!

              Only using mangoes would make the juice pulpy & only using apples would make the juice into a soft-chewy texture...So...our apple mango juice is a mixture of soft-chewy & pulpy texture...I just love feeling this different texture of juice in my tongue..!! A fantastic summer time refreshment !!!.
Try it out & I'm sure you'll let me know the feedback..........

              Refrigerate the juice after preparing it, if required...The color of the apples in the juice won't change...Have it along with breakfast, after lunch/dinner...Or when your friends come home...


 

Ingredients

1. Apple - 1
2. Mango - 1
3. Water - 1 glass (can dilute more if reqd.)
4.Sugar - 2-3 tbsp (according to sweetness of fruits)


Preparation

~Peel the skin of both apple & mango & chop them into thick slices without seeds.
~Try taking equal amounts of apple & mango.
~Along with these apple & mango add water & sugar to the blender & blend well for 1 min.
~Add ice & serve. (Avoid ice for kids..just refrigerate the fruits before preparing)



Linking to : Kauser's Mango Delights


Linking to : Guru Wadhwa's Giveaway summer '13-drinks/desserts


Linking to : Pari's ‘Only’ Event Of May + Giveaway


Linking to : Manasi's Monsoon Temptations



12 comments:

  1. very refreshing and healthy juice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the luvly entry dear, it sure looks so refreshing and delicious.
    Looking frwd for more yummy recipes :)
    Have a luvly week ahead ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...wonderful combo that i could ever think of

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so beautiful & tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. apple and mango combo is so unique

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have come here and read. may be useful and continued success

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apple and mango good combo . First time your blog am following u .Glad if u will follow me back dear

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so yummy

    Anisha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sajina

    Nice combination of fruits.. and lovely presentation..

    I have an ongoing event on my blog "Monsoon Temptations"
    Please check it out at
    http://indian-delights.blogspot.com/2013/06/event-annoucement-monsoon-temptations.html

    Do send in your entries

    ReplyDelete
  10. healthy n refreshing juice, love ur presentation:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts

Thanks


A big thanks for your valuable time reading my blog post...Your comments and feedback is very valuable to me & I would feel more happier.... Please feel free to leave your comments & suggetions for this post... Thanks a loot...
Try out my easy recipe & post its beautiful pic in my facebook page..
https://www.facebook.com/SajusTaste
or you can mail it to me..
~ SAJINA BISHAR